Friday, January 18, 2013

Bad Dudes (Again?)

After some taunting from a dude named Clive, I decided I'd try Bad Dudes again...for Arcade!  The arcade version is called Bad Dudes vs. Dragonninja and this title screen looks REALLY good (for, you know, 1989):



The game plays pretty much the same, but it looks good for 1988, so I slogged through it.  The fact that 99% of the non-boss or mini-boss enemies die in one shot kind of bored me after awhile.  It was fine early on in the game, but when I'm late in the game and I'm still cutting through dudes like butter, then it just gets ridiculous.  

The highlights for me were a boss that looked like Robocop and Sloth's lovechild


Whenever he lifted his arms to swing, I was waiting for him to shout "HEY YOU GUUUUUYS!" but he pretty much just said "DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUR" every time.

The second highlight for me was the picture when the credits were rolling


Nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment