Friday, January 18, 2013

The Second First Post

This blog seems to have the same name and address as my old blog.  The truth is I tried to think of different names, but I kind of like the odd name that I picked out a couple of years ago.  I will be re-posting a lot of the old blog posts again, I'm sure.  Especially the retro ones.

So what's the difference between this blog and the last?  Freedom.  This is going to be way more freeform than the before.  I do this blog for my own entertainment, and I'm kind of a quirky guy, so this blog is going to be quirky, too.  Some posts are going to be like my old style Retro Reviews, a lot of others are going to be like the post that I actually typed up before this one, but it will post shortly after.  They're going to be short.  I may randomly decided to post of picture of my first house in Minecraft some time.  Or I may do some more Stream of Consciousness through a game, or maybe even many games throughout a day.  I don't know.  My only goal in regards to this blog is I want to do more than 1 post a week, on average.

1 down 51 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment